In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Danielle Evans, a multidisciplinary creative director and dimensional lettering artist about how artists are taste making for the future. We dive into the deep end of conversation and creativity touching on the physics of creativity, the importance of being motivated when we are surrounded by inspiration, managing internal and external tensions, and how we are the best students of our own lives.
- Marmalade Bleue
- Danielle Evans on Medium
- The Case for Copying: Ideas to Beg, Borrow and Steal by Danielle Evans
- The Case for Copying, Part 2: Say My Name by Danielle Evans
- Rise & Design
- The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by Brian Greene
- They Can’t Kill Us Until They Kill Us by Hanif Abdurraqib
- Go Ahead in the Rain: Notes to A Tribe Called Quest by Hand Abdurraqib
- Dissect – A Serialized Music Podcast
- “It’s All Life” with Tina Essmaker (GWTW245)
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Photo by ja ma on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab