When was the last time you were inspired to think bigger and swing for the fences in creating something of value to you and the world? This is the philosophy that drives the team behind Orange Nebula as they unlock their creativity and bring board games, stories, and other creative products to life. In this interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Marc Neidlinger, Tom Mattson, and Lacey Faught about vision and drive, the creation of their hit game Vindication®, why creative people should be focused on following through and finishing their creative projects, and the role trust plays in their work.
- Orange Nebula
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- CIRCE by Madeline Miller
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace
- Malcolm Gladwell Teaches Writing | MasterClass
- The Starlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson
- Photo by NASA on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab