In this week’s episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk about how we forget that creative work is supposed to be fun, how we lose our passion when expectations overwhelm our love for our work, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Lost in La Mancha, and six ways to have more fun with your creative projects today.
How You Can Have More Fun Today:
- Take back your voice by trusting your intuition and not taking yourself too serious.
- Take back your time by controlling your schedule.
- Look at what you do with the eyes of a beginner. Consider mentoring young creative professionals.
- Surround yourself with fun people.
- Be excited about the things you like.
- Do something for yourself and share it with others.