Have you ever felt the desire to write a book, started writing, only to give up for some reason? Chances are, you are like most people. Fortunately, there is a way to get a book out of your head and into the world. Chandler Bolt of Self-Publishing School is today’s guest on Getting Work To Work and he is here to share a few of the methods he uses to write books and create business revenue with them. In this conversation, he introduces the MORE Writing Method, why writing is a short-term sacrifice to develop a long-term asset, and why you don’t need to worry about imposter syndrome. He also explains how he prioritizes his work to get a lot done.
- Self-Publishing School
- Best Book Writing Software: Paid, Free, Grammar, and Productivity
- Published: The Proven Path From Blank Page To 10,000 Copies Sold
- Get your free copy of Published here
- Extreme Revenue Growth: Startup Secrets to Growing Your Sales from $1 Million to $25 Million in Any Industry by Victor Cheng
- The All-In Podcast
- Photo by Thom Milkovic on Unsplash