Last week I gave a talk to leaders in the real estate industry and I was asked a profound question that has stuck with me since: How do you stand apart when everyone is doing the same thing? While I’m not entirely happy with the answer I gave at the time, it is the foundation for this episode: Do something different. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going share a few ways that you can stand apart in a sea of same.
Five Ways to Stand Apart in the Sea of Same:
- Tell a different story.
- Tell a bigger story.
- Tell a smaller story.
- Do what others aren’t doing.
- Be authentic and chase your curiosities.
- Great by Choice: Uncertainty, Chaos, and Luck–Why Some Thrive Despite Them All by Jim Collins & Morten T. Hansen
- Get Weird: Discover the Surprising Secret to Making a Difference by CJ Casciotta
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab