Podcast: Download (Duration: 8:46 — 12.1MB)
In this week’s episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk about owning your schedule and the importance of taking care of your physical and mental health. As creative professionals, it can be easy to push our needs aside for the sake of the work, but sometimes you go back to bed to hit the reset switch.
Five Ways You Can Take Care of Yourself Today:
- Build your life around when you are productive and when you aren’t.
- Go back to bed. Sleep is important.
- Stand up and stretch.
- Go for a walk.
- Approach something new and unrelated to your craft with the curiosity and wonder of a child.
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab