Podcast: Download (Duration: 49:08 — 46.1MB)
In this interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with approachable badass, Melanie Spring. I met Melanie at a conference in Portland a couple of months ago where she gave one of the best talks on branding and being yourself I’ve ever experienced. I walked up to her at the end of the event and asked her to be on this show. In this interview, we talk about a variety of ways you can show up for yourself including owning your voice, speaking with confidence, knowing who you are and what you stand for, listening to yourself, and sharing in order to heal and to build hope.
- Melanie Spring Productions
- My Life Vision
- The Heretic
- The RobCast
- You Listening to You by Rob Bell
- Photo by @mana5280 on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab