Podcast: Download (Duration: 48:08 — 69.3MB)
What are you doing to secure your financial future? Do you have control of and access to your money today, not just some point in the distant future of your life? Matt Pennetti and Brian Brown are known as the Predictable Wealth Advocates. They are on the show to talk about ways to predictably build wealth in unconventional ways through a concept known as infinite banking. They also share the importance of mindset, thinking for yourself, finding people to make complicated topics simpler, and asking questions to secure your financial foundation. As 2020 comes to a close, they share a couple of things to do in 2021 to get your financial house in order.
- Predictable Wealth Advocates
- Magical Egypt
- Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
- Photo by Didier Weemaels on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab