In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Mary Fox, Co-Founder and CEO of Marlow, a career design and management platform, about professional development and what people often get wrong in their careers. We also touch on the importance of boundaries and understanding the trade-offs we daily make, as well as fixed versus growth mindsets, learning how to ask for what we need, and the value of being scrappy.
- Awesome Resources and Why We Love Them – Marlow
- Mary Fox (@maryfox20) on Twitter
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Design Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution by Walter Issacson
- Photo by Dmitri Popov on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab