Podcast: Download (Duration: 49:38 — 46.7MB)
In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Lindsey Charlet, CEO & Founder of HUB Collective, about what it means to be purposeful and powerful in a world obsessed with pretty. The conversation starts with her journey to become the leader her company needed by learning to embrace vulnerability, feedback, and doing things differently. We travel through stories of improv work sessions, getting to the heart of the matter, listening and being of service, and resting in what she knows and who she is. We end with a declaration to celebrate people for where they are at.
- HUB Collective
- Pretty with Purpose | Design Week Portland 2019
- Lindsey Charlet, SPOKE
- Meet the Robinsons (2007)
- Our Deepest Fear by Marianne Williamson
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab