Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:17:34 — 71.9MB)
In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Lizzie Larock—a positive psychology creativity coach and photographer—about her reverence for the creative process, the importance of play, and breaking free from the day’s expectations in order to see awe-inspiring, creativity-inducing moments. We dive deep into permission, perfectionism, rejection, failure, and curiosity’s connection to mindfulness.
- LaRock Star Creative
- Martha Beck
- Talking Heads — Once in a Lifetime
- Pitch Perfect Soundtrack
- Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- Ellen Langer
- Feck Perfuction by James Victore
- Interview with James Victore (GWTW100)
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Armchair Expert
- Life Itself (2018)
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab