In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Brian Robertson, experienced entrepreneur, organizational pioneer, author, and developer of the self-management practice for running purpose-driven, responsive companies known as Holacracy®. We talk in-depth about Holacracy and how it supports purpose-driven organizations, how tension drives learning and meaningful change, and why it is sometimes described as the “Trojan Horse of Personal Growth.”
Listeners of Getting Work To Work can save 30% off the upcoming Online Holacracy Taster Workshop with Brian Robertson by using the coupon code INSIDER. Thank you to Brian and his team for extending this offer for the listeners of Getting Work To Work.
- Holacracy: The New Management System That Redefines Management by Brian J. Robertson
- Online Holacracy Taster Workshop with Brian Robertson
- Introducing Holacracy® Webinar
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Brian Robertson (@h1brian) on Twitter)
- HolacracyOne (@HolacracyOne) on Twitter)
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab