As 2021 begins, how is your business working? How do you know? Today’s guest on Getting Work To Work believes that well-documented processes and procedures are not only the answer but also provide a significant return on investment in growing your business. Adi Klevit is the co-founder of Business Success Consulting Group, a team of experienced professionals helping their clients create and run successful, well-organized, and prosperous businesses. In this interview, she shares her passion for processes, people, and productivity. She also talks about how uniqueness is found in the execution of our processes, how automated systems can help in the recovery of burnout, and the distinction between change and expansion.
- Business Success Consulting Group
- How to Recover from 2020 Burnout by Adi Klevit
- The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life by David Brooks
- Microsoft Teams
- Photo by NEW DATA SERVICES on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab