How would you describe the way you play in your daily routines and work processes? Is play something you feel you need to hide or is it a critical component of your creative identity? These are the questions that get today’s guest on Getting Work To Work to think deeply. Troy Coleman is a designer and creative leader who takes play seriously. In this interview, we talk in depth about the role of play in approaching new ways to solve problems, vulnerability and meeting the expectations of others, why you should set time limits when playing, why everyone plays differently, and how we are all creative leaders.
- Troy Coleman
- Bend Design
- Esther Loopstra
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- James Victore
- Feck Perfuction: Dangerous Ideas on the Business of Life by James Victore
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Bill Burnett & Dave Evans
- Photo by Karen Maes on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab