Podcast: Download (Duration: 40:43 — 56.8MB)
How do you get back up after you’ve lost your job or your business has crumbled down around you? How do you plan for the unknown storms of the uncertain future? These are two questions today’s guest George McGehrin has answered throughout his entrepreneurial journey over the last 20 years building an executive recruitment and branding company. In this interview, George and I discuss the importance of saving and building an emergency fund, preparing for the future by thinking of all of the possibilities and what your response would be, why a positive outlook helps him to keep moving forward no matter what happens, the power of saying yes, and why you should be spending more time thinking about how to grow your revenue.
- The McGehrin Group
- George McGehrin on LinkedIn
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Photo by Eleventh Wave on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab