In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Jason Resnick, developer, business coach, and podcaster about how he brings personalization and delight to solving problems for his customers. By focusing on the data behind business decisions and staying in constant communication, Jason is able to create the unexpected and build a sustainable business. I certainly learned a lot from this conversation and hope you do as well.
- Jason Resnick
- Jason Resnick (@rezzz) on Twitter
- Traction by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Photo by Joshua Sortino on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab