Do you want to grow your business, but don’t know how to go about finding the right people to hire, let alone how to manage them for success? Today’s guest on the show is Nathan Hirsch, an entrepreneur whose latest venture is Outsource School, the ultimate education for outsourcing, where you can learn the process of interviewing, onboarding, training, and managing virtual assistants. In this interview, Nathan shares his journey of entrepreneurship, how he learns new things, why two is the magic number, the importance of documented systems and procedures, and how to create healthy remote work cultures with the BARF method. He also describes the three types of workers—followers, experts, and doers—that you will hire and why it’s essential to understand what role you need.
- Outsource School
- Outsource School on Facebook
- Outsource School on LinkedIn
- Outsource School on Twitter
- Nathan Hirsch on Facebook
- Nathan Hirsch on LinkedIn
- Nathan Hirsch on Twitter
- Nathan Hirsch on Instagram
- Roland Frasier
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss with Tahl Raz
- Photo by Shahadat Rahman on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab