Podcast: Download (Duration: 43:51 — 63.2MB)
How can you get out of your own way and allow your best ideas to come to life? How do you transform chaos into a clear strategy? What is the beauty found in uncertainty? These questions, and more, are explored in today’s conversation with Dolores Hirschmann, an internationally recognized strategist, Clarity coach, TEDxOrganizer, speaker, and author. As the Chief Clarity Officer of Masters in Clarity, Dolores helps entrepreneurs, companies, and organizations realize their potential by guiding them to clarity. In this interview, she dives into how she approaches her work and how clarity and success live within the design of your best self. She also talks about the importance of trust, happiness, and the human experience.
- Masters in Clarity
- Train Your Brain: How to Build a Million Dollar Business in Record Time by Dana Wilde
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Photo by Leon Overweel on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab