Being someone who obsessively listens for and seeks out intriguing questions, it’s fascinating when a simple question presents itself: why not? Matt Wood is in the business of making “why not?” happen through the creation of a unique type of visual language for brands looking for a competitive edge: brand illustration systems. In this conversation, Matt begins with the creative rebels, misfits, and pioneers who inspired him to become an artist. He also shares his creative journey, business epiphanies, the importance of keeping archives, and the power of art to evoke deep feelings.
- Matt Wood Illustration
- The Cinema Cartography on YouTube
- Breaking The Rules – The French New Wave | The Cinema Cartography
- Ken Burns: On Story
- Monty Python on YouTube
- David Carson Teaches Graphic Design | Official Trailer | MasterClass
- David Carson Design
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- Lex Fridman Podcast
- Fast Company
- Blade Runner (1982)
- Synecdoche, New York (2008)
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab