In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Tina Essmaker, a coach, writer, and speaker about reinvention, resilience, and rediscovering identity and values on the other side of life-changing circumstances. We touch on the importance of starting, not waiting for permission, and why you should constantly be investing in yourself and the things that are important to you.
- Tina Essmaker
- Tina Essmaker (@tinaessmaker) on Twitter
- Debbie Millman
- Susan David: The gift and power of emotional courage
- Hurry Slowly podcast
- This is the Story of a Happy Marriage by Ann Patchett
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Photo by Jake Blucker on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab