Lately, I’ve been getting into the habit of emailing strangers on the internet and asking them questions. Tim was one of the recipients of those emails. He wrote a blog with his responses. Since he responded, I stayed in touch and was inspired to have him as a guest on Getting Work To Work after he posted about podcasting gear. In this interview episode, Tim and I talk about the web community, the importance of having a life outside of work, burnout, authenticity, and Star Wars. Please enjoy this interview with designer, front-end developer, and lover of Star Wars, Tim Smith.
- Tim Smith
- The Bold Report
- Self-Doubt and My Interview with Shopify
- Burnout. That Word Doesn’t Mean What You Think It Means.
- Freelancing: What I’ve Learned
- The Web is Back!
- Dann Petty: “I’m a designer, yes. But I’m not one you should look up to.”
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab