Nathan Clendenin is the founder and CEO of StoryDriven, an Emmy Award winning team of people who make human-centered marketing videos. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, we talk about story, how our brains are wired for story, the importance of serving others, the role of story mentors in his business, and the importance of putting out work you want to do.
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You by John Warrillow
- The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues by Patrick Lencioni
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- MATI Energy
- Ira Glass | This American Life
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab