Podcast: Download (Duration: 47:15 — 65.2MB)
Megan Eckman is a fine artist and entrepreneur at Studio MME, selling approachable embroidery kits for modern stitchers. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, Megan and I talk about balancing art and entrepreneurship, the role of pattern and imagination, sources of curiosity, and the subjects she continually returns to in her work.
- Studio MME
- Megan Eckman
- Clark County Open Studios Tour
- QI: Quite Interesting Podcast — No Such Thing As A Fish
- You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab