Eric Karjaluoto is a designer and co-founder of Officehours, which is in their words: “A new kind of professional network based upon the belief that good things happen when you help others.” In this interview episode of Getting Work To Work, Eric and I talk about the value of persistence, why failure is a good thing, the sameness in creative fields, and the value of authenticity.
- Service — The Officehours blog
- Eric Karjaluoto
- Seeking fulfillment through intentional discomfort
- The rise and fall of the douchebro
- Where are the Black Designers? by Maurice Cherry
- How to run a company with (almost) no rules by Ricardo Semler
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab