Podcast: Download (Duration: 58:43 — 80.9MB)
Christopher Butler is a designer, writer, podcaster, and Chief Operating Officer at Newfangled, a digital marketing consultancy for digital and traditional marketing firms. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, we talk about everything! From why Chris spends time helping people like myself learn more about their businesses and the importance of growth to the big questions we should be seeking to ask and answer. We talk about the passion behind his new podcast The Liminal, what he thinks about when standing in the customer service line at Target, and plant-based communication.
- Christopher Butler
- The Liminal
- Interview with Eric Karjaluoto (GWTW66)
- The Business of Expertise: How Entrepreneurial Experts Convert Insight to Impact + Wealth by David Baker
- Christopher Butler on Officehours
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Mysterious Universe — The Secret Life of Plants
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab