Do you want to know why I haven’t adopted customer relationship management software? Today’s guest actually knows the answer and has created a product that eliminates the need to be a perfect data input robot. Jeroen Corthout is co-founder and CEO of Salesflare, an intelligent CRM built for small businesses, agencies, and fast-growing startup companies. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, Jeroen talks about Salesflare, how the product came to life by understanding the problem customers had with CRMs, and how automation frees salespeople to sell. With over 600 solutions in the CRM market, several companies with massive resources, Jeroen shares a few ways Salesflare is competing against the corporate giants. We also talk about his entrepreneurial journey, how he thinks about the big questions of life and work, and the power of partnerships.
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions by Stephen Hawking
- Founder Institute
- Invest Like the Best, Ep. 175: The Art and Science of the Bundle with Shishir Mehrotra
- Photo by Sander Weeteling on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab