Have you ever wondered who made your clothes? How are they treated? What is the impact of that work on their lives, not to mention the planet? Ethical fashion is answering these questions and more by focusing on the apparel industry’s human side and telling the stories of the people behind the garments. Today’s guest on Getting Work To Work, Britta Cabanos, has not only seen her design career shift because of ethical fashion, but she has also used her passion for people to create the Ethical Fashion Festival. In this conversation, she dives into what ethical fashion is, why we should care about the people who make our clothes, the future of fashion, and all about the Ethical Fashion Festival.
- Inside Fashion Design
- Ethical Fashion Festival Tickets
- Design Portland
- Fashion Revolution
- The North Face
- What is Merino Wool?
- Ethical Fashion Initiative
- Simone Cipriani
- Vivienne Westwood
- “Creativity and Craft” with Britta Cabanos (GWTW254)
- Photo by Shanna Camilleri on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab