Podcast: Download (Duration: 12:53 — 17.8MB)
The inner life for most creative professionals can be overwhelming and daunting. For myself, I have been struggling with depression caused by changes, social media, guilt and shame, and imposter syndrome. In this personal episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk about my journey through depression and share five ways you can embrace your inner life.
5 Ways to Embrace Your Inner Life
- Find a trusted source and talk about what’s going on.
- Get to Work (if you aren’t struggling with burnout).
- Start Living!
- Build a system you can rely upon.
- Take care of yourself physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- How to Become a Better Developer by Coding Less
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab