What does it take for your imagination to become a reality? Through hard work, perseverance, temperance, pattern interruption, and unbelievably cool projects, today’s guest has found a way to tell stories and bring images to life. Josh Rossi is a commercial and advertising photographer known for his projects turning kids with cancer and disabilities into superheroes. In this conversation, he dives deep into his childhood, sharing stories of how his mom taught him to rewire his thinking, and his dad exhibiting how to stand apart from others. He talks about his early failures in business and how he learned to turn that into fuel for the future. If you have a passion project that you want to bring to life but are struggling to make it happen, this conversation with Josh will inspire you to get to work.
- Josh Rossi
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Violate Them at Your Own Risk! by Al Ries & Jack Trout
- Photo by Eriks Abzinovs on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab