Have you ever thought about what you would do differently if you had to start your project, podcast, video series, or business all over again? Recently, I’ve been exploring some new ideas for my business and realized how much I was constrained by my thinking, behaving, and doing. As I let some things go and allowed myself the freedom to change, the ideas were flowing more freely and an action plan began to form. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to share eleven questions I’m asking myself as I start over in a few areas of my personal and professional life.
If I had to start over, I’d explore these eleven questions:
- What do I want to do?
- How does it fit into my current website/business model?
- What could it look like on its own?
- What makes this project/business unique?
- Who is my ideal customer/audience?
- Where would I find these ideal people?
- What creative/business habits do I want to bring into this new project/venture?
- What creative/business habits do I want to avoid?
- How is my thinking, behaving, and doing limited by what I know?
- How do I want to show up in this new project/venture?
- How can I invite others to participate in this new project/venture?
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Photo by Pop & Zebra on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab