When you are struggling to get your work to work, what stories are you telling yourself about the process and the outcomes? Lately, I feel a shift happening. I’m getting to work faster, I’m less emotional about the what-ifs and the mistakes, and I’m pushing myself harder than usual. But most importantly, the stories that I’m telling myself have changed. How did this happen? In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to share the eight ways that I wasn’t getting my work to work and how the stories are being rewritten.
Eight ways to not get your work to work:
- Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done by Charlie Gilkey
- Feel the Fear…and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- Photo by Ash from Modern Afflatus on Unsplash
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab