I’ve been asking myself for the past two months: How do I add more humor to what I do? On top of that, who naturally draws out my sense of humor? We’ll find the answers to these questions in today’s conversation with Gigi Rosenberg, a public speaking coach and lifelong learner of human behavior. In this engaging and fun conversation, she shares the foundation of humor in everything from public speaking to the performances found in our everyday activities. Touching on humor as a way to connect to others to the power of surprises, Gigi brings stories and examples of how you can effectively harness moments of hilarity. She even talks about what you can start doing to make your speeches more engaging and what to stop doing.
- Gigi Rosenberg
- Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely
- Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo
- Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab