How are you using experiments to grow through barriers such as perfectionism, inertia, and the status quo? That is a question I explore with today’s guest, Kay Coughlin, an entrepreneur, podcaster, and life coach for caregivers. She also happens to be my business coach, and I’m her podcast producer. In this conversation, we explore experiments and the primary role of noticing emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and data without judgment in the experimentation process. She shares about how to overcome confirmation bias, the value of failure, being okay with discomfort, building successful collaborative partnerships, and all things boundaries.
- Facilitator on Fire
- From One Caregiver to Another with Kay Coughlin
- Infinite Loops of Overthinking (GWTW540)
- Better Off Dead (1985)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- Photo by Henry Be on Unsplash
- Curiosity Builders
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab