In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to do something a little bit different. I’m going to go behind the scenes and share some insights into how I produce the show each week as well as share five things that I’ve learned since the podcast began in June of 2016.
Five Things I’ve Learned Making This Podcast
- My heroes are people.
- A variety of topics and diverse guests keep it interesting for me and the audience.
- I still worry what “they” will say.
- It takes time to find your voice and you can either wait until you have it or work until it comes.
- Encouragement is what I hope people take away from the show.
- Interview with Ben Koppin (GWTW12)
- Interview with Alicja Colon (GWTW58)
- Interview with James Victore (GWTW100)
- Interview with Noah Elias (GWTW101)
- Interview with Briar Levit (GWTW123)
- Interview with Aaron Draplin (GWTW133)
- Podcast Miniseries on Clients
- Ecamm Call Recorder for Skype
- All I Did Was Ask: Conversations with Writers, Actors, Musicians, and Artists by Terry Gross
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab