Podcast: Download (Duration: 7:21 — 10.1MB)
In today’s episode of Free-Form Friday on Getting Work To Work, I explore some new podcasting gear including the Zoom LiveTrak L-8 mobile mixing board. While many creators buy new gear to stay competitive, I look at gear as a way to push my vision for bringing bigger ideas to life. I move on to discuss one important way I want to grow next year: being a better conversationalist. I’ve noticed that when I’m in warm-up mode with guests, there is a much different dynamic than when I am in interview mode. The episode wraps up with a desire for creative entrepreneurs to push themselves in 2020 and beyond to chase big ideas, tell epic stories, and leave living legacies.
- Zoom LiveTrak L-8
- Shure SM58®
- The Artful Entrepreneur with Gabe Ratliff
- Photo by chuttersnap on Unsplash
- Photo by Nathan Anderson on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab