Over the weekend, I went and saw the documentary film Murder in the Front Row: The San Francisco Bay Area Thrash Metal Story. As stories were told by members of Metallica, Megadeth, Exodus, Slayer, and more, I couldn’t help but marvel in the ways that collections and communities were built up allowing the thrash metal movement to thrive.
A few questions for you to ponder:
- What do you collect?
- Is there a community built around your collection?
- How can you engage more with that community?
- How are you enabling others to collect your work?
- Where does your community gather?
- Murder in the Front Row: The San Francisco Bay Area Thrash Metal Story
- Photo by Amador Loureiro on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab