To give you an insight into what the next 30 minutes of your life will be like, today’s guest has this remarkable phrase on his website: “If You Are What You Eat, Then Feed Me Greatness™.” Darryl Bumpass, Sr. is an author, speaker, and life coach exploring greatness, creating a life that reflects the best version of ourselves, bringing out our purpose from within, and turning dreams into reality. Darryl shares his wisdom gained from experience, insights, reading, and listening throughout this conversation. He also talks about self-care, self-investment, tips for recovering from burnout, and his own diet of greatness. I hope you’ll grab a notebook and get ready to take some notes because Darryl brings the passion and inspiration that you need.
- Darryl Bumpass, Sr.
- I Know Your Hear Me, But Are You Listening?: The Doorway To A Peace Of Mind by Darryl Bumpass, Sr.
- Mr. & Mrs. Distraction: The Process of Making Progress by Darryl Bumpass, Sr.
- You Need An Income, Not A Job!: Stop Waiting, Start Creating! by Darryl Bumpass, Sr.
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An A-Mazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson, M.D.
- The Celestine Prophecy: An Adventure by James Redfield
- Your Invisible Power by Genevieve Behrend
- Midjourney prompt for episode art: feed your mind surreal abstract –v 5.2 –stylize 250 –ar 16:9