I kept getting drawn to the title on my bookshelf, it was calling out to me: The Freaks Shall Inherit The Earth by Chris Brogan. While there are so many topics in the book that are worth exploring, I was captivated by this notion of the fear of not knowing. How many decisions have I made out of this fear? Could it be the source of my procrastination and communication styles? All this and more in this episode of Getting Work To Work.
Two quotes from Chris Brogan:
- “You have to fall in love with starting with a blank sheet of paper, with the absolute lack of a useful textbook or model. You have to fall in love with not knowing.”
- If we are to fall in love with not knowing, we have to learn how to find comfort amid the chaos.”
- The Freaks Shall Inherit The Earth: Entrepreneurship for Weirdos, Misfits, and World Dominators by Chris Brogan
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab