How will you respond to the next crisis you will face? Dr. Rob Fazio is a Leadership Psychologist and Crisis Consultant who shares several ways to respond to the current crisis we are facing and the one just around the corner with growth leadership. In this conversation, Rob talks about his curiosity around how people change their minds, applying sport psychology in the world of business, and understanding what drives our motivations. He also gives several ways to work through burnout beyond self-care, why we need simple strategies for success, and how conversations are the most critical tool in business.
- OnPoint Advising
- Growth Leadership in Times of Crisis: Reach People Wherever They Are by Rob Fazio, PhD
- Simple Is the New Smart: 26 Success Strategies to Build Confidence, Inspire Yourself, and Reach Your Ultimate Potential by Rob Fazio, PhD
- Hold the Door for Others
- Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Armchair Expert
- WorkLife with Adam Grant
- Photo by USGS on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab