In the spirit of thanksgiving, this episode of Getting Work To Work is about gratitude. I talk about how comparing your life and work to others is a lack of gratitude and that creating in a spirit of gratitude is important for your work and for others. I also share five ways gratitude impacts your creativity.
Five Ways Gratitude Impacts Your Creativity
- Start and end your day with thankfulness.
- Being grateful doesn’t mean that life and the pursuit of your art won’t hurt or be easy.
- Gratitude infects others.
- Being grateful means that you aren’t ignoring the atrocities of the world, but instead learning to balance the need to be informed and not being consumed.
- Gratitude transcends seasons and holidays, it is a daily choice.