Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:22 — 75.1MB)
The phrase “Jack of all trades, master of none” definitely does not apply to today’s guest on Getting Work To Work as he brings an attention to detail and quality to everything he does. Tony Lockhart is a multidisciplinary creative professional with amazing skills in graphic design, illustration, photo manipulation, branding, marketing, and motion design. From his early years focused on the future, Tony developed a pipe dream list of clients and found a way to work with them by finding what was missing and giving it to them. In this interview, he talks about honing his cold calling skills to build relationships, how humor is at the root of his successful projects, the difference between competing and comparison, and the value of having mentors.
- Tony Lockhart
- CreativeSNARK on Instagram
- Jessica Walsh
- Glitschka Studios
- Vector Basic Training: A Systematic Creative Process for Building Precision Vector Artwork by Von Glitschka
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Yes, it did win the Animated Feature Academy Award…)
- Cotton Bureau
- Sagmeister & Walsh: Beauty by Stefan Sagmeister and Jessica Walsh
- Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab