Podcast: Download (Duration: 15:41 — 22.2MB)
I’ve heard it said that creativity is a finite resource. Everything we work on, all of the projects we create, drain our limited supply of fuel that is in our tanks. As I think about the things that fill up my creativity fuel tank, I can’t help but reflect upon the tank itself: Does it have the capacity to not only fuel the work I am doing, but also supply the energy for my life? Deep thoughts in today’s episode of Getting Work To Work.
The Five Characteristics of Your Creative Fuel Tank:
- The capacity of fuel.
- The current level of fuel.
- The diversity of fuel.
- The integration of your fuel tank with your life and work.
- The efficiency of your motor.
- Photo by Clint McKoy on Unsplash
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab