Podcast: Download (Duration: 15:47 — 22.7MB)
In a recent conversation with my business coach, I talked about my business and how I have operated for the past 15 years. As I explained my systems and processes, I realized that I had developed a creative defense system to protect myself. And I don’t think I’m alone. I believe all of us have a defense system that keeps us safe as we dial in our levels of vision, fears, threats, and risks. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I will share seven elements that make up my creative defense system and how they show up in my daily work.
Seven elements that make up my creative defense system and how they show up in my work:
- Small-time vision
- All talk, no action
- Productive procrastination
- Race to the financial bottom
- Dumb: The Story of Big Brother Magazine (2017)
- Once Were Brothers: Robbie Robertson and the Band (2019)
- Photo by Philip Reitsperger on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab