Have you ever wondered what goes into creating great digital products? Today’s guest is no stranger to the world of digital product design. Joe Stewart is a designer and Founding Partner of Work & Co, a design and technology company that transforms companies with the creation of digital products. Joe and I begin in outer space talking about the vast unknown and the comfort of insignificance before talking about the need for designers to be fearless, courageous, and nice. Joe also shares about his mentorship journey from his father to his founding partners at Work & Co, the fundamentals of good design, the power of listening and serving users, and the importance of getting the wrong out of the way so you can get to what is right.
- Joe Stewart
- Work & Co
- ‘Trolls World Tour’ is a digital success, but it doesn’t spell the end of movie theaters
- Photo by NASA on Unsplash
- The Dune Sequence
- The Expanse Book Series
- Animal Crossing™: New Horizons
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab