In the stillness of the morning, I spent some time reading, reflecting, and filling my heart and mind with wisdom and questions. The first question, inspired by The Three Marriages by David Whyte, gets to the heart of today’s topic: “Am I committed to today’s work?” The second powerhouse question draws its inspiration from the pages of Feck Perfuction by James Victore: “Do I have the courage to fully commit to the work of tomorrow?” Courage and commitment go hand-in-hand in the transformation our lives, if we are willing to do the work both today and tomorrow.
- The Three Marriages: Reimagining Work, Self and Relationship by David Whyte
- Feck Perfuction: Dangerous Ideas on the Business of Life by James Victore
- Tina Essmaker
- “It’s All Life” with Tina Essmaker (GWTW245)
- Photo by Pierre Van Crombrugghe on Unsplash
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab