Carson Tate is an entrepreneur, author, and coach who is on a mission to change how and why we work. In this dynamic conversation, Carson shares about the role courage, authenticity, and radical self-awareness play in discovering how we show up in our work. She dives into fear as a catalyst for action, the power of reframing, work as fuel for life, the value of contributing to community, and the importance of impact over output. She also discusses her work in the world of productivity, specifically the four styles of productivity and what people usually get wrong about it.
- Carson Tate
- Carson Tate Podcast Resources
- Working Simply
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Leap of Faith
- Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging by Sebastian Junger
- Unlocking Us Podcast by Brené Brown
- It’s All Related Podcast
- Photo by Patrick Perkins on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab