In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Maneesh Sethi, the founder/CEO/Chief Evangelist for Pavlok, a company that produces hardware, software, and services that help people change their habits for good. Throughout this conversation, Maneesh shares stories and insights into how pleasure and pain affect both good and bad habits, why it’s a miracle we have any willpower at all, how wearable products differ from digital content, and why networking is a form of a compound effect.
- Why I Hired a Girl on Craigslist to Slap Me in the Face—and How it Quadrupled My Productivity by Maneesh Sethi
- Maneesh Sethi on Twitter (@maneesh)
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab