What is your big dream? How are you making it happen? Two great questions from today’s guest to consider as you move through your day. Kerri Twigg, author of The Career Stories Method: 11 Steps to Find Your Ideal Career—and Discover Your Awesome Self in the Process, helps people find ideal work by using their stories and what makes them awesome. In this conversation, she shares how she learned to tell stories from her dad, her journey from the theater to human resources, and why she likes to do hard things. We also talk about the importance of discovering your ideal work by tracing your happiness and awesomeness. Most importantly, Kerri explains how to translate big dreams into daily experiments that help you move forward.
- Career Stories
- The Career Stories Method: 11 Steps to Find Your Ideal Career—and Discover Your Awesome Self in the Process by Kerri Twigg
- Chris Guillebeau
- Danielle LaPorte
- Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team by Simon Sinek with David Mead and Peter Docker
- Maven Game
- Photo by Seyedeh Hamideh Kazemi on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab