Podcast: Download (Duration: 47:24 — 67.5MB)
What does it take to rehab and rebuild your career? Whether you are stuck or think it’s impossible to do new things, Kanika Tolver has insight and knowledge on how to both rebuild your personal brand and change the way you think about your career. Kanika is a career coach, consultant, author, and technologist who wants to help people create epic lives. In this interview episode of Getting Work To Work, Kanika talks about her new book, Career Rehab: Rebuild Your Personal Brand and Rethink the Way You Work, as well as the importance of education, experience, and exposure. She also shares her view of networking as the formation of alliances, the role of power and respect in getting paid, why learning is critical in determining our value, and how she uses alter egos to define her personal brand.
- Kanika Tolver
- Career Rehab: Rebuild Your Personal Brand and Rethink the Way You Work by Kanika Tolver
- Photo of Kanika Tolver by McCrae Multimedia
- Abstract: The Art of Design | Tinker Hatfield
- Leadership: In Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- You Probably Need a Hobby (GWTW360)
- Photo by Paul Hanaoka on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab