Podcast: Download (Duration: 43:32 — 62.2MB)
What would it take to build a better workday, not just for yourself, but for the entire culture of work? This question is but one of many about the future of work driving today’s guest on Getting Work To Work, JJ Caffey. JJ is the Founder and CEO of Order In, a digital community and support system for top-tier professionals working remotely. In this awesome conversation, JJ shares about what matters most to her: helping people overcome social isolation and burnout in the working world. As a self-professed data junkie, she shares statistics, stories, and experiments on fostering and developing a better work culture for information and knowledge workers. She also talks about why it has never been a better time to change things up.
- Order In
- Order In on Instagram
- Do Nothing: How to Break Away from Overworking, Overdoing, and Underliving by Celeste Headlee
- Get Bullish
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant
- Katherine L. Milkman
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab